sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

Hello Again!!!

Hi there!!! a lot of time whitout post nothing...

From my last post about the Editor for Black Sun , the things are changed... again... the Editor I did, finally I don´t use becuase I don´t finish , and was very tedious make somthing... it´s have a lot of things and it´s very powerfull but, for work day to day, make the game will be very complex...

From this point, I restart Again the black Sun, from scracth, now the 99% of the code it´s do it, and I have some graphics, but in this moment I prefer make some more graphics and apply the playbility to the game for show the first Beta Video...

Black Sun Continues in Development... and I think now it´s better than before... (I hope this, perhaps I´m wrong)

Thanks for continue taking a look to the Blog...

About the date, I hope in Christmas of this year I can, or I want lauch the application, but I have a lot of Delay, and I have a  hard way in front of me... but I hope finish it!!! ...

Kinds Regards,
Mentalthink

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario